Migrating is not only choosing the right visa and succeeding in your migration application, in addition it presents challenges with respect to settling and feeling "at home" in your new country by buying a house, obtaining health insurance, opening bank accounts, and finding schools for the children.
We can offer you the following services:
- Recruitment contacts to assist you with finding employment,
- Search for suitable Australian universities or traineeships,
- Assistance with enrolment in courses in Australia that are
accepted/approved by the Immigration Officials,
- Refer you to other professionals in matters of other laws (for example
tax, estate planning etc) and real estate specialists,
- Help you make the right contacts when establishing a business.
- Connection with registering bodies,
- Organize NAATI approved translations of your foreign documents,
- Relocation assistance,
- Domestic and international flight booking,
- General information for Integration into the new environment,
- Opening a bank account, money transfer, investments,
- Information about medical cover, water, electricity etc.
Please approach our staff with your questions, we will support you by answering your questions in the best way we can.